- Europe's largest purpose-built show marina
- Over 2.5km of pontoons. 360 plus boats afloat. A launch pad for new models.
- Occupies an area of 116,000m2
- Customised open and covered space. 850 boats on view, and over 600 exhibitors embracing the whole range of leisure marine.
- Family attractions
- A fun day out for all the family with exciting features, original exhibits and brilliant bars, cafès and restaurants - all on a mile of coastline.
- A mecca for those new to boating & watersports
- The fun atmosphere attracts newcomers with a view to 'kitting-up'.
- The heart of South Coast boating country
- Luxury hotels, cosy b&b's, great restaurants, shops and watering holes.
- Over 123,000* high spending visitors
- Family: Men 49%, Women 33%, Children 18%
- Upmarket: AB 68%, C1 14%, Av income £54,763
- Youthful: 71% under 45
- Average spend per visitor as a result of the show £15,300
- aeo 'Excellence Award' 2003
- Event 'Show of the Year' 2003
* ABC audited attendance 123,325 (including 11,957 exhibitor personnel)